Thursday, September 9 Perrin Conferences will be hosting a virtual Opioid Litigation Conference; this one-day conference brings together the leaders in opioid litigation to discuss the latest issues in the industry. The conference offers continuing legal education (CLE) credits, including ethics credit.
- Status of settlement negotiations
- Challenges to class certifications in the 6th circuit
- Individual states exerting control over dockets
- State Court vs. Federal MDL
- Should the federal MDL be entitled to assess the litigants in state court cases?
To read more and register, please click here.