Live Perrin Webinar
Mass Tort Bankruptcy Trends in 2020 and Outlook for 2021
Thursday, January 21st, 2021 | 2:00pm-3:30pm EST
Roux’s Peter R. Kelso will be presenting in Perrin’s upcoming Mass Tort Bankruptcy Trends live webinar, for which CLE credits will be available. Topics for discussion include the following:
- State of bankruptcy mass torts including sexual abuse (Boy Scouts, clergy), asbestos, talc, opioids
- How will the state of 2020 mass tort bankruptcies effect the mass tort bankruptcies in 2021? What types of defendants will we see?
- What are the conditions that lead to bankruptcies?
- How has the pandemic affected mass tort bankruptcies?
- Corporate restructuring: How are defendants taking advantage?
- Are there residual impacts from bankruptcies?
- Compare and contrast of mass tort bankruptcies.
- What is the role of insurance in bankruptcies?
For more information and registration, please click on the link below. Complimentary registration is available for in-house counsel and insurance professionals. To register at the complimentary rate, please contact Perrin’s Bethany Corio (email@example.com).