Tuesday, June 14 Perrin Conferences is hosting their Environmental Risk and PFAS Litigation Conference at The New York Athletic Club. Perrin Conferences provides complimentary registration to in-house counsel and insurance claims professionals who assign work to outside counsel.
Roux’s Adam H. Love, Ph.D., Vice President/Principal Scientist of our Oakland, California office will be a conference co-chair alongside Audrey O. Anyaele, Esq. of Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy LLC and Cindy Hunter, Underwriting Officer & Claims Liaison, Hartford Global Specialty – Environmental of The Hartford.
Panel Topics include:
- Rough Justice – Superfund Allocations and Forensics
- Tech Talk: Cutting Edge Cleanup Technologies
- The PFAS Products Liability Crystal Ball – When Will It Begin and What Needs to Happen?
- Bitcoin: A True Emerging Environmental Area of Concern
- Stay on Current Environmental Justice
- PFAS Persuasion – Moving Clients Away from the Use of PFAS
- Construction Related Mold
To read more and register, please click here.