Available Position: Principal (Massachusetts)
Roux, a privately-held, national consulting firm ranked in ENR’s Top 100 Environmental Firms, is seeking a motivated individual to join our Woburn, Massachusetts office as a Principal with the firm. As a “seller-doer,” the ideal candidate brings significant consulting experience, technical skills, leadership ability, and established client relationships. This position will require successful selling and consulting to clients for environmental projects such as site investigation and remediation programs for contaminated soil/groundwater/soil vapor, hazardous waste sites, compliance issues, and brownfields/real estate development.
- Provide technical and project management support to clients for all facets of project execution.
- Ability to generate consulting fees to produce annual net revenues.
- Direct projects and oversee key client relationships, including the management and development of staff and the development of new business opportunities with support from our business development team.
- Help lead Roux’s Woburn, Massachusetts team in technical excellence and employee development, and collaborate with our other Principals to provide vision and direction for our Massachusetts operations.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Environmental, Civil, or Chemical) or a science-related field (Geology or Earth Science is preferred); a Master’s is preferred.
- 10+ years of environmental consulting experience.
- Massachusetts LSP, P.E., or P.G. license, as appropriate.
- Experience with Massachusetts environmental programs/regulations. Experience with federal superfund (CERCLA) and RCRA corrective action remediation programs is a plus.
- Experience with project and program management software including Microsoft Project and Excel or other equivalent tools for budgeting, cost tracking, and scheduling.
- Candidate’s clientele should consist of Fortune 500s, outside counsel and/or developers, and their environmental challenges should fit into Roux’s core practice areas which include site investigation and remediation; or services related to litigation, insurance, compliance, or brownfield/real estate development.
To apply to this position please click here or view all available positions.
Roux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.