Tuesday, May 14 at 2:00pm EST Adam Love, Ph.D. will present as part of a Perrin Conferences webinar entitled Avoiding Surprise: Unregulated Chemicals and Risk, alongside George H. Buermann, Esq. of Goldberg Segalla and Paul Napoli, Esq. of Napoli Shkolnik PLLC. CLE credits will be offered, and registration is complimentary for all in-house counsel and insurance professionals.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Why some chemicals are regulated
- The risk paradigm related to chemicals: Presumption of innocence vs. Precautionary principal
- Possible Risks: Environmental Pollution, Toxic Tort, Nuisance, and Product Liability
- Understanding how human health/ecological risk is assessed
- Risk management/mitigation strategies
For more information and to register, please click here.