Monday, March 14 – Wednesday, March 16 DRI’s Toxic Torts and Environmental Law Committee is heading to Atlanta for their annual Seminar, sponsored in part by Roux. Learn the latest information in toxic tort and environmental law to keep your practice on the cutting edge! This premier gathering brings you the latest scientific, litigation, and regulatory developments.
Some of the many Seminar topics and networking opportunities include:
- Hear from trial attorneys who navigated virtual trials and how to communicate with juries post-COVID
- Listen to in-house counsel discuss the future of toxic tort and environmental litigation
- Learn about important trends in environmental and toxic tort cases, climate change, PFAS, and multi-district litigation
- Earn Ethics & CLE credits, and hear from leading professionals on the trials and tribulations of the practice of law during a pandemic
- Network with top toxic tort and environmental lawyers from across the U.S.
- Connect with attendees and sponsors at our premier networking event
- Attend dine-arounds to see old friends and meet new people