Roux specializes in the management, design, and implementation of Ecological Assessment and Mitigation projects.
Roux provides a full range of services from initial site assessment, to development of mitigation design, through to construction oversight and monitoring, ensuring overall project success. We have expertise in a variety of environments ranging from freshwater wetlands and tidal wetlands to riparian ecosystems—including sustainable shoreline stabilization design—to grassland and woodland habitats.
Roux staff develops mitigation plans designed to use and promote the growth of native vegetation, incorporating varying hydrologic zones that in turn support a diverse array of plant communities and wildlife. Roux also routinely works with clients to obtain certification of projects from the Wildlife Habitat Council, a national organization focused on habitat conservation and management through business partnerships and education. The Roux team has several professional certifications, including Professional Engineer (PE), Certified International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Arborist, Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC), and Certified Wetland Delineator.
- Wetland Delineations, Evaluations, and Monitoring
- Land Use Permitting
- ArcGIS Mapping and Data Analysis
- Habitat Assessments
- Vegetation and Wildlife Inventories
- Sustainable Forest Management
- Screening Level Ecological Risk Assessment (SLERA)
- Baseline Ecological Risk Assessment (BERA)
- Rare, Threatened, and Endangered (RTE) Species Surveys and Management Plans
- Invasive Species Surveys and Management
- Sediment, Surface Water, and Groundwater Sampling and Analysis
- Benthic Inventories
- Hydrologic Studies
- Habitat Certification