The Intern/Co-op position is for students who are still in school working towards a geology, engineering, or environmental sciences degree. The work will be predominantly in one of Roux’s offices and the work schedule is relatively flexible. Specific scheduling and hours requirements should be discussed with local management. The position will include a wide range of activities within the environmental consulting business designed to cover a broad spectrum of activities.
Key skills include:
- General scientific/engineering skills
- Ability to understand three-dimensional problems
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to multi task and self-prioritize
- An interest in learning all aspects of the business of consulting