This position requires a strong Project Manager skill base with an ability to provide technical direction on site remediation projects in California. California project experience is required. The successful candidate will interact with the client and regulatory agencies. In addition, the successful candidate will supervise technical staff performing environmental and engineering consulting services for a variety of clients including, but not limited to, Fortune 500 industrial clients, real estate developers, attorneys, petrochemical, and manufacturing companies. Direct communication with the client is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Earth Science, or related field. Master’s preferred.
- 8+ years environmental consulting experience
- Various certifications preferred (i.e., P.G. or C.Hg.)
- Absent certifications, a minimum requirement is 5+ years working with an P.G. or C.Hg.
- Strong project management skills
- Meet client budget and schedule needs
- Communicate with regulatory agencies
- Provide junior staff with training and mentoring opportunities
- Strong data evaluation and analytical skills
- Work with Principals and other senior professionals to scope, cost, plan and execute due diligence/preliminary assessment, multi-media site/remedial investigation and remediation projects (may include hydrogeologic assessments, chemical and hydrogeological data evaluation, data visualization, regulatory agency interactions and reporting)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Effective verbal communications at all levels required
- Must be a strong, independent writer
- Relevant and Quality work experience
- Capable of conducting complex soil, groundwater, indoor vapor/air technical work
- Able to provide support on complex projects involving chlorinated solvents
- Due Diligence and property redevelopment experience preferred
- Landfill experience a plus
- Regulatory agency experience
- Successful track record of working with DTSC, Regional Boards and CUPAs
- Experience producing client-ready deliverables with minimal supervision
- Staff training and mentorship
- Willingness and ability to train junior staff with respect to technical requirements, regulatory programs, writing skills, and verbal communications
To apply to this position please click here or view all available positions.
Roux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.