Roux is seeking responsible, self-sufficient, energetic entry-level Scientists to work on projects related to the investigation and environmental remediation of industrial and commercial sites. Candidates should be prepared for professional growth into areas such as assessment of remedial alternatives; management of various investigative and remediation tasks; conceptual plans;and regulatory interaction. The ideal candidate will be motivated to develop and build their personal knowledge and skills to assist with the growth and success of the office. Excellent teamwork and organizational skills are required. We offer a friendly, professional atmosphere with excellent benefits and a salary commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor’s required in Geology, Hydrogeology, Earth Science, or related field
- 0-3 years environmental consulting experience
- Previous sampling experience
- Familiarity with drilling and well construction techniques
- Groundwater modeling experience a plus
- Knowledge of geologic concepts such as stratigraphy, groundwater flow, and geochemistry
- Ability to produce quality work on budget and on schedule
- Strong written and verbal communication with technical writing experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Experience with databases and GIS preferred
- Performing field work including site investigation and remediation
- Reviewing field data and preparing data evaluation reports
- Reviewing and summarizing laboratory reports
- Assisting in the review and synthesis of data and reports by others
- Assisting on litigation and insurance claim projects
- Preparing tables, figures, and attachments for reports
- Assisting in report writing and preparation
To apply to this position please click here. Filter or sort by desired location or position to narrow your search.
Roux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.