This position requires a strong Project Manager skill base with an ability to provide technical direction on site remediation projects in New Jersey. New Jersey project experience is required. A successful candidate will interact with clients and regulatory agencies. In addition, a successful candidate will supervise technical staff performing environmental and engineering consulting services for a variety of clients including, but not limited to, Fortune 500 industrial clients, real estate developers, attorneys, petrochemical, and manufacturing companies. Direct communication with clients is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Chemical, or Civil Engineering. Master’s preferred.
- 10+ years environmental consulting experience
- Various certifications preferred (i.e., P.E., LSRP)
- Absent certifications, a minimum requirement of 5+ years working with an LSRP
- Strong project management skills
- Meet client budget and schedule needs
- Communicate with regulatory agencies
- Provide junior staff with training and mentoring opportunities
- Strong data evaluation and analytical skills
- Work with Principals and other senior professionals to scope, cost, plan, and execute due diligence/preliminary assessment, ISRA compliance, multi-media site/remedial investigation, and remediation projects (may include hydrogeologic assessments, chemical and hydrogeological data evaluation, data visualization, regulatory agency interactions, and reporting)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Effective verbal communications at all levels required
- Must be a strong, independent writer
- Relevant and quality work experience
- Capable of conducting complex technical work
- Able to provide support on complex projects involving commingled plume, fractured bedrock, and chlorinated solvents
- Regulatory agency experience
- Thorough understanding of New Jersey technical requirements under SRRA and the LSRP program
- Experience producing client-ready deliverables with minimal supervision
- Staff training and mentorship
- Willingness and ability to train junior staff with respect to technical requirements, regulatory programs, writing skills, and verbal communications
To apply to this position please click here or view all available positions.
Roux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.