This position will support our Economics Modeling Practice and requires a meticulous, organized, and energetic Paralegal with experience in litigation matters, legal invoices, and document review to provide support to our team in our Arlington, Virginia office.
- Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience working on litigation matters.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail required.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite is required. Knowledge of Access preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using legal database and research software, including Westlaw.
- Organizing and maintaining a case information sharing process.
- Researching emerging litigation trends for business development purposes.
- Auditing legal invoices.
- Assessing legal allegations based on a review of underlying documentation.
- Performing case-specific research and preparing related reports.
Roux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.