Environmental Cost Recovery Actions – Keys to Success and Pitfalls to Avoid
Wednesday, August 2nd • 2:00pm – 3:00pm (EST)
This webinar, hosted by Perrin Conferences, offers CLE credit and covers keys to success and pitfalls to avoid when navigating environmental hazards. Speakers include John Parker and George Buermann, Partners at Goldberg Segalla LLP, along with Roux’s Vice President and Principal Hydrogeologist, Daniel Sullivan.
Topics covered will include:
- How to obtain indemnification for cleanup costs;
- Recovery against other potential responsible parties;
- Responding to a PRP letter;
- Identifying and effective use of defenses;
- Developing the divisibility defense; and
- Tips to properly defend and/or negotiate claims brought by state and federal environmental agencies.
Please click here to register and learn more.