This position will perform field and office tasks as well as provide project management support for traditional assessment and remediation projects. Collaboration with Senior Project Managers and Principals will be required to service clients and complete projects on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Civil, or Chemical Engineering. Master’s preferred.
- 3-8 years of relevant experience in the environmental industry with demonstrated progression in technical site investigation/remediation and task management
- Experience with field characterization and remediation systems
- Knowledge of remediation equipment, processes, and maintenance
- Ability to lead contractors, co-workers, and other professionals in task management capacity to complete project copes on time and on budget
- Strong written and verbal communications with technical writing experience
- Experience with Microsoft suite, databases, and GIS preferred
- Clean driving record
- P.E. preferred
- Field and office management of soil, soil vapor, and groundwater sampling; health and safety monitoring; and remediation implementation
- Development and management of project scopes, schedules, and budgets
- Preparation and review of regulatory and technical reports
- Client and regulatory agency communications
- Delegation of project work and training of junior staff
Roux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.