September 27-30 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan, KS several Roux associates will be presenting at the Phytotechnologies 12th International Conference. The conference will focus on how the current developments in phytotechnologies will address present and future environmental issues we face today. See below for a summary of the presentations and the presenters.
- Angela Liang Cutting, Ph.D., Principal Engineer (Northern California Office):
- Stacking it Up: Combining Gravel Infiltration Basin and Constructed Treatment Wetland for Process and Storm Water Treatment in San Jose, California
- Amanda Ludlow, Principal Scientist (New York Office):
- Incorporating Vegetative Solutions into Landfill Closure along the Buffalo River
- Karah Conklin, Project Engineer (New York Office):
- Lessons Learned from the Long-Term Monitoring and Management of a Large Scale Phyto Plot
- Kelly Coulon, Project Engineer (New York Office):
- Sustainable Wastewater Treatment using Natural Systems in the Middle East
- Kathryn Szymaszek, Senior Engineer (Massachusetts Office):
- Enhanced Treatment Wetlands for Ethanol Removal
For more event info or to register, click here.