This position requires a strong Project Manager skill base with an ability to produce remedial designs and work plans, design specifications, and bid documents. A successful candidate will interact with the client and regulatory agencies. In addition, a successful candidate will supervise technical staff performing environmental and engineering consulting services for a variety of clients including, but not limited to, Fortune 500 industrial clients, real estate developers, attorneys, petrochemical, and manufacturing companies. Direct communication with the client is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Chemical, or Civil Engineering. Master’s preferred.
- 8+ years environmental consulting experience
- P.E. certification
- Strong project management skills
- Meet client budget and schedule needs
- Communicate with regulatory agencies
- Provide junior staff with training and mentoring opportunities
- Strong data evaluation and analytical skills
- Work with Principals and other senior professionals to scope, cost, plan, and execute due diligence/preliminary assessment, compliance, multi-media site/remedial investigation, and remediation projects (may include hydrogeologic assessments, chemical and hydrogeological data evaluation, data visualization, regulatory agency interactions, and reporting)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Effective verbal communications at all levels required
- Must be a strong, independent writer
- Relevant and quality work experience
- Capable of conducting complex technical work
- Able to provide support on complex projects involving commingled plume, fractured bedrock, and chlorinated solvents
- Staff training and mentorship
- Willingness and ability to train junior staff with respect to technical requirements, regulatory programs, writing skills, and verbal communications
Roux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.